Make no mistake: Delegation is a skill, and being a good delegator is a thing that good leaders can (and must) learn.
I’ve been doing it for decades, and I’ve found the most effective delegation always makes space for authentic communication, kindness, and accountability, regardless of whether you’re working with paid staff or volunteers.
This course is perfect for you if:
- You manage small or large groups of volunteers
- You manage small or large groups of staff
- You work with clients, contractors, or other vendors
- You have roommates, children, or partners
Basically, if you are in the very normal situation of having to work or live with other humans, this information can help you make that a more pleasant experience for everyone.
- Background on what makes excellent delegation purpose-driven work
- A script you can use for more effective delegation in any area of your life
- A checklist for ensuring clear communication during the delegation process
- Troubleshooting guide so that you can be super confident that you know when the process isn’t the problem
Course content: 6 videos, a total of 40 minutes of watch time, and 4 recommended activities.